25 OCTOBER (Friday)

14 OCTOBER 2013

09 NOVEMBER (Saturday)

22 NOVEMBER (Friday)

01 NOVEMBER 2013

07 DECEMBER (Saturday)

20 DECEMBER (Friday)

Registration Requirements:

- 2 passport-sized photos (must not be wearing glasses and must be taken within 6 months)
- Original NRC/Passport and a copy of it
- Exam fees 130,000 MMK (subject to change without prior notice)

Registration Hours:

- Monday to Friday

- 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM

- Customer Service & Sales Department

Related Link : IELTS Preparation Course Jan 2013 | The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) | Road to IELTS

Views: 3020

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do they still reimburse full exam fees for Individual Band 8 and above achievers?

Dear May Zimmie Aung,

Thank you for your query. Kindly be informed that we are not running that programme anymore. If we have any new prize for the IELTS candidates who achieve band 8 or more than that, we will announce via this page or British Council Myanmar Facebook Fan Page. Stay tune with us!

To your language success,

Myanmar Network Admin Team.

Please, I would like to know Class Time table for IELTS Preparation Course Jan 2013.

May I kindly request the exact location for registration in Yangon please?

I don't know where customer services situated.

Thanks

Dear Dr. Min Thein,

Kindly come to No.78 Kanna Road and you can find the Customer Service & Sales Department at the ground floor of the British Council.

Hope to see you soon!

Hi again,

I would like to know one thing. Will we get the hard copy of test result form on the same date mentioned above?

Because I know we can check the results online on those dates but I'm not sure when we can get the results.

Very much looking forward to and appreciate your reply!

Zimmie

Dear Zimmie,

Yes, you will get the TRF and online result on the result releasing dates mentioned above. 

To your IELTS success,

Admin Team

Is it possible to register by friend or relative? Because I live in Shan State and I couldn't go to Yangon for registration. If possible, could I get the registration form sample including whether passport, address, father's name etc ?

Thanks

Hi Moe,

Thank you for choosing IELTS. British Council Burma holds IELTS exams once a month. I hereby attach the exam registration period for your reference.

If you are registering for IELTS from overseas please do the following.

1. Download IELTS application form from site www.britishcouncil.org/burma
2. Print off the completed form
3. Fill it up (please fill your NRC number in the application form) in accordance with the registration requirements
4. Sign on the application form
5. Scan the form and email to us at enquiries@mm.britishcouncil.org (PDF- pages 1,2 and 4 only) before the deadline.
6. Then, someone who resides in this country can come to us on your behalf with the registration requirements before the deadline.

The registration requirements are as follows:

- Two identical passport-sized color photographs, less than six months old, taken without glasses. The photos should be in color and size is one and half and two inches. Your ears, shoulders and forehead should clearly be appeared in the photos. (see more information about photo on application form under checklist) )

- Your original NRC or Passport and a copy of it.

- Exam fee 130,000 MMK (subject to change without prior notice). Payment can only be made in cash at our Customer Service & Sales desk, Yangon, if you wish to sit for the exam in Myanmar.  

The payment can be made within the registration hours 8:30 to 3:30 (Monday to Friday) and it needs to be done before the registration deadline.

Tips to IELTS candidate: Kindly click here to get many exam preparation videos for IELTS.

Thank you for giving us opportunity to assist you!

RSS

Featured Discussions

© 2019   Created by Myanmar Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service