IELTS Test Audio and E.Book တစ္ခ်ဳိ႕ကိုမွ်ေဝေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္

IELTS- dictionary cambridge english grammar - check your vocabulary...

1. IELTS Test  -1
  2. IELTS Test - 2
  3. IELTS Test  -3
  4. IELTS Test - 4
  5. IELTS Test  -5
  6. IELTS Test  -6
  7. IELTS Test  -7

New Uploaded:

Cambridge- IELTS Ebook and Audio Full

Cambridge IELTS Full 1-8 .rar

Download Torrent: cambridge-ielts-full-1-8.rar   Canbridge IELTS Ebook and Audio 1-8 [ DOWNLOAD TORRENT ]

Or

Instruction to use the above "IELTS Computer Based Ielts Listening and Reading"  :
(1) For IELTS Listerning, you need to install the 'CB.Ielts.Listening.exe ' file, and enter the ' Registration Key ' given. (Please try to answer the question after listening.)

(2) For IELTS Reading, you need to extract the 'CB.Ielts.Reading.swf & readdata.xml' from WinRar, and save them in a new folder.After that, Press Right Click on "CB.Ielts.Reading.swf" and go to open with Mozilla.

Sources: Knowledge Lab

Views: 2956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for your sharing . you did really good job. Keep on doing good things like that sharing your knowledge and sharing  resource . By the way how can I get the Cambridge IELTS 8 and 9 reference ? .In The above link ITELT 8 link can't go through .

Reply to Tin Nilar Win:

I uploaded Canbridge IELTS Ebook and Audio 1-8 , so you can download the following link. I don't have Cambridge IELTS 9, but I'm trying to find it. Good luck!

Cambridge IELTS Full 1-8 .rar

Thanks you so much  Arakan .. I can download rar file but when I extract the time file is corrupt. How come ?Do you have any link ?

Dear Tin Nilar Win
I do hope you can download Canbridge IELTS Ebook and Audio 1-8 the following LINK -- Torrent.

But if you are in Myanmar, i think it's impossible to download anything at Torrent Site. The reason is because of being too slow connection.

If you really need Canbridge IELTS Ebook and Audio 1-8, and if you stay in Yangon, you can copy them from me.

Download Torrent: cambridge-ielts-full-1-8.rar   Canbridge IELTS Ebook and Audio 1-8 [ DOWNLOAD TORRENT ]

Thanks you so much , Arakan. Now I got full download from Torrent file . It is really great and so helpful for me .

Thanks

RSS

Featured Discussions

© 2020   Created by Myanmar Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service