Dear  Admin Team,

I am a student who want to take the IELTS exam in 2014

So , I would like to know 2014 IELTS exam schedule  as soon as possible .

Please kindly check my requirement and let me know your plan in 2014 .

I am looking forward to your kindly response..

Best Regards,

Thet

Views: 1706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Thet,

Thank you for contacting British Council, Yangon. Kindly see the attach file for 2014 IELTS test schedule. 

For the registration , you could send someone that lives in Yangon to register for you. This person must bring,

- Two identical passport-sized colour photographs taken within six months/without glasses.

Size of the photos should be 1.5" Width x 2" Height. Ears, shoulders and forehead should be clearly seen in the photos. (See more information about photo in the application form). See more information about photo on application form under checklist)

- NRC or Passport. Please bring original and a photocopy of it. (If it is a passport, copy the first page which has the photo and other details only)

- Exam fee 150,000 MMK (subject to change without prior notice). Payment can only be made in cash at our Customer Service & Sales desk.

The payment can be made within the registration hours 8:30 to 3:00 (Monday to Friday).It is necessary that someone comes to our office to carry out the registration process in person.

Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

ThinZar Maung | Customer Service and Sales Officer

British Council | 78 Kanna Road | Rangoon | 11182 | Burma

T +95 (1) 256290 | F +95 (1) 245345 | BCTN (internal) 3106 thinzar.maung@mm.britishcouncil.org

www.britishcouncil.org/burma

Attachments:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Myanmar Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service