Our center in Mandalay functions as a Resource Center and Examination Services to help you improve your English skills and prepare for UK exams.

We have over 5,000 books, newspapers, journals and children books. Members of our center can enjoy the different services that we offer such as free internet access, book lending, online services and the use of the Self Access Center.

We also run different activities and events through out the year; reading club which is run once a month, IELTS video tutoring programs, DVD screening services as well as workshops and library talks.

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to know about TKT.

The Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) is an internationally recognised test from Cambridge ESOL about teaching English to speakers of other languages. more...

Hello!
        I want to know location for TKT teaching practice (Free English Lesson)  class center in Mandalay.
Please,could u reply me?

Thank you for your interesting to join our TKT free course. As far as we now are hosting only in Yangon BC.

Best wishes!

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have just heard that BC in Mandalay wants a examiner .If so, i want to know what date i am applying for, where i can apply for and what qualification i need  or is it over. and the age i have to be.  I hope you answer my question

YOurs faithfully,

ye htut

The closing date of application was on 18th Feb 2011. Please click here  for various job vacancies from different organizations. Hope you find this link helpful.

Thank You!

Hi!

I would like to know membership fees in Mandalay.

I think you will answer me.

Looking forward you!

Morning Ko Thiha,

Kindly check Mandalay Library Services. Thank you.

where stay in ?

Dear Kaung Myat Kyaw,

This is the British Council Social Website. If you would like to know about any of our services, kindly post your enquiry/question specifically. Please visit here to explore about our services. Thank you!

Mandalay Centre Contact Information:

Building 6/7, SY Compound
30th Street (between 77th and 78th)
Mandalay
Telephone + 95 2 33904, Ext: 801
E-mail mdy.enquiries@mm.britishcouncil.org

Opening hours

Monday to Saturday:  8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

i want to know where is BC situated in mandalay exactly?

Morning Khine Thazin Kyaw,

Here's the contact address of British Council (Mandalay);

Building 6/7, SY Compound
30th Street (between 77th and 78th)
Mandalay
Telephone + 95 2 33904, Ext: 801
E-mail mdy.enquiries@mm.britishcouncil.org

Opening hours

Monday to Saturday:  8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

RSS

Featured Discussions

© 2018   Created by Myanmar Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service