Leadership and People Management
This Leadership and People Management workshop, is designed to support formal or informal leaders, to be more authentic in their transactions and develop behaviours that enable the individual and the organisation to perform at the highest level. Be prepared to look inwards as well as outwards. Especially important for those facing challenges in leading others. You will develop your leadership and walk away with a practical management toolkit.
- Know more about yourself as a person and a leader, including: specificstrengths and what is holding you back
- Be aware of different styles of leadership, what type of leader you areand how you can develop further
- Have sharpened practical skills in leading and managing others (feedback,coaching, team work, conflict management, & resistance)
- Understand diversity and cultural issues in leadership
- Day 1: Personal leadership challenge, what is leadership vs management, myths & reality. Leadership in relation to culture, diversity & gender. Recognising my personality preferences.
- Day 2: Building & earning trust, acknowledging my strengths & weaknesses, being self-accountable and articulating my personal vision.
- Day 3: Leading in different situations, leading motivating & developing the team, team activity & building a high performing team.
- Day 4: Giving & receiving effective feedback in performance conversations, using questioning & listening techniques in coaching and having difficult conversations.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The course is designed for formal and informal leaders, managers at all levels and those aspiring to a leadership position.
- Dates/location: 18-21 Sep 2018 in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Fee: Eur 830 (lunches and refreshments are included)
- Registration: before 10 Sep 2018
- Discounts: 10% off if course fee is made before 20 January. 10% for MDF Alumni, 01 free place for every 6th registration from the same organisation.
- 30 years experienced in providing Training, Management Advisory, Project Evaluation and Implementing Partner services with 10 offices worldwide
- ISO Certificate 9001 2015 for Quality Management System including the delivery of training programs
- Our customers: FAO, Child Fund International, WWF, World Bank, USAID, UNFPA, Gameloft, Frisian Flag, UNDP, LUX DEV, UNHCR, Hershey’s, GM, ABB, UN Women, SNV, Pact, Handicap InternationalCBM, CARE, Australian AID, Actionaid, Unicef, UN Volunteers etc.,
- International result-oriented facilitators with local knowledge to respond to your working realities
- Highly practical and implementable approach and tools
For more information and registration, please visit v http://bit.ly/LPM_Sri_Lanka
HOW TO REGISTER
Contact us at email@example.com
Online registration: www.mdf.nl https://mdf.nl/monitoring-evaluation-and-learning-3
(+84)(0)24 6258 4438
249A Thuy Khue St - Tay Ho - Hanoi - Vietnam
(+95) 977 45 35 338
10B New University Avenue, Sayar San ward, Bahan township, Yangon, Myanmar