(Salary in US$)
(Closing date: August 31, 2016)
Chiyoda & Public Works Co., Ltd. (CPW), an engineering company in Yangon, and the Joint-Venture Company between Chiyoda Corporation, Japan and Public Works under Ministry of Construction, Myanmar, and currently we are seeking highly competent dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as:
Procurement Engineer (1) Post / Male
- Degree in B.E (Mechanical), Over 3 Years relevant experience in the similar role.
- Review the quality level and standards of suppliers to verify that they meet International standards.
- Procurement Engineer is responsibilities for communication with local or oversea suppliers, material inspection, substitution, standardization, rework, utilization and economical procurement of parts required for the processes in the industry.
- Substantial knowledge of standard logistic procedures and responsible for the drive and execute cost reduction activities to meet the management target.
- Analyzes technical data, designs preliminary specifications, manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and availability of parts and equipment.
- Consults with engineering personnel to establish performance criteria and specifications for manufacturing and testing.
- Investigates potential suppliers and recommends those most desirable.
- Male, Experience in related field, 4 skills of English is a must.
- Basic computer skill of Microsoft Excel, Word, Acrobat is required as minimum. Knowledge and experience in Procurement, Material Management and logistic is preferred.
- High sense of responsibility and ability to keep up with deadlines.
- Should have pleasing personality, and should be compatible in a team-work environment.
- Age preferred between 26 years to 36 years.
Those who meet the above profile may send: (1) Self-introductory Letter (2) Updated CV (3) Degree Certificate (4) NRC, Family Registration Form (Form 10), Labour Registration Card and Police Record Clearance Certificate to
Addressed to: CPW, #201-206, Prime Hill Business Square, No.(60), Shwe Dagon Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Tel: (95-1) 382710, 382720 (or) E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference website : www.chiyoda_corp.com.