(Salary in US$)
(Closing date:30 September, 2016)
Chiyoda & Public Works Co., Ltd. (CPW), an engineering company in Yangon, and the Joint-Venture Company between Chiyoda Corporation, Japan and Public Works under Ministry of Construction, Myanmar, and currently we are seeking highly competent dynamic and motivated individual to join our team
IT Support Engineer (1) Post Male/Female
- Troubleshooting and monitoring on LAN, WAN, Internet, PCs, IP Phones, and IT related materials.
- Configuration and troubleshooting on switches, routers, firewall and network equipment.
- Troubleshooting network faults and can manage network maintenance and solving for network, system, hardware, software and other IT related problems reported by users.
- Provide service of tenant support and built positive relations with tenants.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine solutions.
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops.
- Ensure server systems are running smoothly and can be able to do configuration backup for systems.
- Manage external IT vendor relations and ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Maintains documentation regarding network configuration, operating procedures, and service records relating to network hardware and software.
- Purchasing the requisitions IT products, licenses, hardware and software.
- Keep inventory up to date for everything that is purchased.
- Daily checking the internet speed test, hardware conditions and report results and daily duty report to IT Manager.
- Degree in IT (BE, B.C.Tech,)/ Diploma in IT/Other IT equivalent certificates.
- Cisco certificate holder and Microsoft Certificate holder would be more advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experiences in troubleshooting network, systems, computers, printer, PABX and handling well of customers’ issues.
- Good knowledge in problem solving and troubleshooting skills and strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills, via phone, face to face and other remote access methods.
- Possess strong coordination, teaming and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties and additional responsibilities as assigned by line Managers.
- Can able to explain the problems and solutions with both English and Myanmar Language.
- Age preferred 20 years and above.
Those who meet the above profile may send: (1) Self-introductory Letter (2) Updated CV (3) Degree Certificate (4) NRC, Family Registration Form (Form 10), Labour Registration Card and Police Record Clearance Certificate Addressed to: CPW, #201-206, Prime Hill Business Square, No.(60), Shwe Dagon Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Tel: (95-1) 382710, 382720 (or) E-mail to email@example.com Reference website : www.chiyoda-corp.com