(Salary in US$)
(Closing date: January 20, 2017)
Chiyoda & Public Works Co., Ltd. (CPW), an engineering company in Yangon, and the Joint-Venture Company between Chiyoda Corporation, Japan and Public Works under Ministry of Construction, Myanmar, currently, we are seeking highly competent dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as:
1) Document Administrator (1) Post (Male/Female)
- Develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
- Coordinate all activities related to Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Ensure that the document control function is being performed in accordance with the procedures and in a timely manner.
- Generate the various document control reports and monitor the process.
- Input document data into the standard registered database and ensure that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users.
- Make sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Age preferred between 22 years to 30 years.
- Degree in any discipline, diploma or certificate in Business administration is preferred.
- Over 3 Years relevant experience in related field, 4 skills of English is a must.
- The successful applicant should be honest, healthy and responsible. Only those candidates whose qualifications and experience may satisfy the above requirements will be considered and contacted for an interview.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to cooperate as teamwork.
- Computer skill of Microsoft Excel, Word, Acrobat is required as minimum.
Those who meet the above profile may send: (1) Self-introductory Letter (2) Updated CV (3) Degree Certificate (4) NRC, Family Registration Form (Form 10), Labour Registration Card and Police Record Clearance Certificate to
Addressed to: CPW, #201-206, Prime Hill Business Square, No.(60), Shwe Dagon pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Tel: (95-1) 382710, 382720 (or) E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference website : www.chiyoda-corp.com