VNG International is now recruiting Communication, Social Accountability and Gender Specialist for Tanintharyi Township, Tanintharyi region
Roles and responsibilities of Communication, Social Accountability and Gender Specialist
- Assist DRD in adapting project training materials to local context
- Develop a township-specific info dissemination and outreach strategy to raise awareness about the Project
- Support DRD in executing the outreach strategy, including production of locally-adapted IEC materials
- Assist with translation of English documents into Myanmar language and vice versa, as required
- Ensure mainstreaming of gender, social inclusion and social accountability concerns in all project activities
- Support the VT grievance feedback committee
- Arrange for information board/ point in each village and for dissemination of information including grievance handling materials
- Monitor effectiveness of information dissemination to community
- Provide progress information to Union level as input for grievance handling quarterly reports
To apply for this rewarding position, please send an email with your current CV and cover letter to the email address: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than 28 December 2017.
Please state clearly in the subject line for which vacancy you are applying.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for personal interview.Communication%20Social%20Accountability%20and%20Gender%20Specialist...