Driver (1) Post
(Salary in US$)
(Closing date: August 20 2018)
Chiyoda & Public Works Co., Ltd. (CPW), an engineering company in Yangon, and the Joint-Venture Company between Chiyoda Corporation, Japan and Public Works under Ministry of Construction, Myanmar, and currently we are seeking highly competent dynamic and motivated individual to join for its owned Prime Hill Business Square business operation.
Driver (1) Post
- Graduated in any disciplines or at least 10th Standard passed or high school education, minimum 5 years’ experience as driver with good driving record.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport.
- Ensure vehicle is keep secure at all times, regular/day-to-day maintenance checks.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory.
- Prepare and submit vehicle-monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Provide assistant to the Administration Manager in the time working at the office, including but not limited.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty.
- Experience in related field, 4 skills of Basic English are a must.
- Vehicle driving license Level B and above.
- Willing to take regular and extensive travel to company’s project areas in provinces.
- Understanding of transportation law, knowledge of the location of international organizations, airlines offices, hotels and restaurants.
- Age preferred between 25 years to 40 years.
Those who meet the above profile may send: (1) Self-introductory Letter (2) Updated CV (3) Degree Certificate (4) NRC, Family Registration Form (Form 10), Labour Registration Card and Police Record Clearance Certificate Addressed to: CPW, #201-206, Prime Hill Business Square, No.(60), Shwe Dagon Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Tel: (95-1) 382710, 382720 (or) E-mail to email@example.com Reference website : www.cpw.com.mm