ဒီပိုစ့္ေလးကေတာ့ IT နဲ ့ေတာ့ မဆိုင္ဘူးေပ့ါဗ်ာ ။ ဒါေပမဲ့ အပ်င္းေျပေလးေပ့ါ ။ ေအာက္မွာ စာေၾကာင္းေလးေတြ ေပးထားမယ္ ဗ်ာ ။
ဥပမာ - She sells sea shells on the sea shore
ဖတ္ၾကည့္ၾကဗ်ာ ။ လွ်ာလံုး၀မလိပ္ေအာင္ ။ ဖတ္ၾကည့္ေနာ္.. ဟဲ ဟဲ .. လြယ္ေတာ့မလြယ္ဘူး ။
ကိုယ့္ဟာကိုယ္ပဲ ဖတ္ေနာ္ ။ ေဘးလူေတြ ၾကားေအာင္ အသံထြက္မဖတ္နဲ ့ ။
ထိုင္ရီကုန္ၾကလိမ့္မယ္ ။ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ကေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ့သူငယ္ခ်င္း ကို
ဖတ္ခိုင္းတာ အသံအက်ယ္ၾကီးနဲ ့တစ္ဆိုင္လံုး ၾကားၿပီး ထိုင္ရီေနၾကေလရဲ ့ ... ။
ကဲ .. အဲ့ဒါေၾကာင့္ အဂၤလိပ္လို ေျပာလိုက္ရင္ လူမ်ား ရီစရာ မျဖစ္ရေအာင္ ..... အခုကတည္း က စတင္ ေလ့က်င့္တဲ့အေနနဲ ့ ေအာက္မွာ စာေၾကာင္း
21 ေၾကာင္းေလာက္ ေပးထားတယ္ ။ ကဲ .... ဖတ္သာ ၾကည့္ၾကေပေတာ့ဗ်ာ ။
ျဖည္းျဖည္းလည္း ဖတ္ဥိးေနာ္ ။ ထိ္န္းထိန္းသိမ္းသိမ္းေလးလည္ းဖတ္ ။ ေဘးကလူကို
ၾကည့္မဖတ္နဲ ့ ။ တံေတြးေတြ ေလွ်ာက္စင္ၿပီ းကြိဳင္တက္ေနမယ္ ။ အေရွ ့ကိုလည္
းၾကည့္ၿပီး သိပ္မဖတ္နဲ ့ .... ။ ေမာ္နီတာၾကီး စကားလည္း မေျပာတတ္ပဲနဲ
့တံေတြးခြက္ထဲ ပက္လက္ေမ်ာေနမယ္ ။ ဟဲ ဟဲ ..
ကဲ ဒါဆို စၿပီေနာ္ ... ။
1. If you understand, say "understand”. If you don't understand, say “don’t understand". But if you understand and say "don't understand".How do I understand that you understand? Understand!
2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
3. Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.
4. A sailor went to sea to see, what he could see. And all he could see was sea, sea, sea.
5. Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People.
6. If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
thought a thought but the thought I thought wasn't the thought
Ithought. I thought if the thought I thought had been the thought I
thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
8. Once a fellow met a fellow in a field of beans, said a fellow to a fellow. If a fellow
asks a fellow, Can a fellow tell a fellow what a fellow means?
9. Mr. Inside went over to see Mr. Outside. Mr. Inside stood outside and called to Mr. Outside inside.
Outside answered Mr. Inside from inside and Told Mr. Inside to come
inside. Mr. Inside said "NO", and told Mr. Outside to come outside.
Outside and Mr. Inside argued from inside and outside about
goingoutside or coming inside. Finally, Mr. Outside coaxed Mr. Inside
tocome inside then both Mr. Outside and Mr. Inside went outside to the
12. She sells sea shells on the sea shore. The shells that she sells are sea shells I'm sure.
13. The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.
14. If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors
thedoctor, doctors the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring
doctors? Or does the doctor doctors the way the doctor who doctors
15. When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctors the doctor. Does
thedoctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in his own way or does
the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way.
16. We surely shall see the sun shine shortly. Whether the weather be fine, or whether the weather be not, Whether the weather
becold Or whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather Whatever
the weather, Whether we like it or not.
17. Whether the weather is hot or whether the weather is cold. Whether the weather is
either or not, It is whether we like it or not.
18. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
flea and a fly in a flue Said the fly "Oh what should we do", saidthe
flea. “Let us fly”, said the fly to the flea. So they flew through a
flaw in the flue.
20. If you tell Tom to tell a tongue-twister his tongue will be twisted as tongue-twister twists tongues.
See owned a saw and Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's
seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore. Had Soar seen See's
saw Before See sawed Soar's seesaw; See's saw would not have sawed
Soar's seesaw. So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw. But it was sad to see
Soar so sore just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.
From FWD Mail
Add a Comment