DB Schenker is one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics services. We provide support to trade and industry in the global exchange of goods - in land operations, in worldwide air and Ocean freight, and in all the associated logistics services. Schenker is a part of the Transportation and Logistics Division of Deutsche Bahn AG.
You will be responsible to assist in daily general HR administration.
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Assist recruitment of potential applicants based on experience, skills, and education.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Collecting employment and tax information.
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Administering new employment assessments.
- Assist in leave administration and updating.
- Assist in calculation of overtime hours.
- Assist in SSB administration.
- Organize and update uniforms and PPE issurance to the staff.
- Update training records if any.
- Maintaining current employees’ databases.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Ensure all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews.
- Degree holder in any field.
- 2 years of experience in general HR administration.
- Computer literacy (excel, powerpoint, words, email, etc)
Pls send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for an interview. Thank you.