DB Schenker is one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics services. We provide support to trade and industry in the global exchange of goods - in land operations, in worldwide air and Ocean freight, and in all the associated logistics services. Schenker is a part of the Transportation and Logistics Division of Deutsche Bahn AG.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for entering data into the system daily basic and administrative support to the management.
- Keeps track of received data and source documents.
- Prepares and sorts warehouse transaction documents, identifies and interprets data to be entered.
- Enter data from warehouse transactions documents (receive, issue and move locations) into computer following format displayed on screen including necessary codes enter.
- Complies, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered, in case of finding inconsistencies or missing data, they must contact originators to resolve and adjust data in system.
- Keeps record of work completed.
- Reviews error reports and enters correction into computer system.
- Prepares cycle count documents and cycle count reports by interval session.
- Types other documents on an as needed basis.
- Provides routine office support such as making copiers, facing, answering phones.
- Issues “PR” Purchasing Request to Head Office.
- Maintain and follow rules, regulations of company, health, safety, security and environmental rules.
- Perform other assigned jobs by Supervisor/Manager.
- Degree holder in any field.
- 2-3 Years of experience in the warehouse operations.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office. Ability to use WMS is an advantage.
- Able to interpret warehouse documents such as receiving, issuing documents.
- Able to work under pressure, energetic, analytical minded, flexible and hard working.
- Able to work on Routine Jobs.
Pls send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for an interview.