Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to manage all administrative sectors (reception, vehicle, office maintenance, cleaning, procurement and external affairs)
Skills and Qualifications:
Tracking Budget Expenses, Managing Processes, Organization, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills
- Any Graduate with admin manager experience
- Age must be between 35-55
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com. Any Interested candidate can contact this no. 09-254 214 864.