Artelia conducts its Consultancy/Engineering assignments in nine markets: building construction, water, environment, energy, maritime, urban development, transportation, industrial facilities and multi-site projects.
Artelia has worked on projects in Myanmar for more than 10 years, with a first engineering study performed in 2004, and continuously had permanent staff based in Yangon for more than 5 years.
Artelia has managed several Projects and Engineering Studies over the country: Yangon, Bagan, Mon State, Rakhine State, Tanintharyi Region, etc. on different sectors: Environmental & Social Impact Assessment, Project Management, Construction management, etc. with both local and international clients.
Artelia Myanmar Company Limited has been registered under the law of Myanmar in 2014, and is closely linked to Artelia in Vietnam -where about 500 people are working in one of our main international hubs- and to our other subsidiaries –Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Singapore…- with projects all over the Southeast Asia Region.
The Employee shall be employed as Business Developer, reporting to the Country Manager and based in Myanmar.
The Employee’s main duties shall be Business Development, in collaboration with the Country Manager:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Participates in the preparation of our Bids, Expressions of Interest and Proposals.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities;
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals;
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Internal reporting activities (industrial, financial, commercial)
- Minimum Bachelor degree, ideally with a technical background corresponding to Artelia’s fields of activity (Water, Environment, Infrastructure, etc.).
- At least 10 years of experience.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Myanmar national
- Good professional network
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Business strategy
- Structured thinking and organized work
- Appetite for international and intercultural environments.
- Tenacity, resistance to stress
How to apply?
Please submit your CV by email to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Add a Comment