ARTELIA, one of Europe’s leading independent engineering firms
Based in France, Artelia is an independent engineering, project management and consulting group that operates in the following nine markets: building construction, water, energy, environment, industry, maritime, multi-site projects, transportation and urban development. (www.arteliagroup.com)
Artelia has been active in Myanmar for over a decade and has managed several Projects and Engineering Studies over the country on different sectors: Environmental & Social Impact Assessment, Project Management, Construction management, etc. with both local and international clients.
The Employee shall be employed as Business Developer, reporting to the Country Manager and based in Myanmar.
The Employee’s main duties shall be Business Development, in collaboration with the Country Manager:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be applied to attract and deal with potential partners as well as contractors, suppliers etc.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities;
- Participates in the preparation of our Bids, Expressions of Interest and Proposals.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals;
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Internal reporting activities (industrial, financial, commercial)
- Minimum Bachelor degree, ideally with a technical background corresponding to Artelia’s fields of activity (Water, Environment, Infrastructure, etc.).
- At least 10 years of experience
- Proficiency in English language
- Myanmar national
- Good professional network
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Business strategy
- Structured thinking and organized work
- Appetite for international and intercultural environments
- Tenacity, resistance to stress
Ready to take this opportunity?
Please submit your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruitment is open until filled and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.