Roche Myanmar Company Limited is currently looking for;
Business Unit Manager
Location: Speciality, Oncology & Primary Care, Pharma Yangon Office
Summary of Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Business Unit Director
- Strategically directs and guides the development and execution of promotional sales and marketing strategies and tactics in Franchise team .
- Directs the efforts of sales and marketing management to achieve established sales and profit goals.
- Involvement in strategic business process and policy decisions affecting the Franchise team.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration to maximize synergy among sales, marketing, medical, market access, finance, and market research functions within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related field
- Master’s degree in business administration or related filed preferred
- At least 6 years experiences in both sales and marketing, with at least 3 years managerial experience, preferably in multinational pharmaceutical companies
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Effective people management skills
- Fluent in English
- Need to be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Myanmar National
How to Apply
Interested applicants may forward their latest CV together with ID Photo to: HR Department c/o Zin Hnaung Aye, Roche Myanmar Office No. 39(A), Taw Win Street, Dagon Township, Yangon.
Deadline for submission: 8 January 2016