1) Develop and implement internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up in Group;
2) Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role (AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting, etc.) in Group
3) Handle all day to day finance and accounts operations;
4) Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts, coordinates monthly closing process;
5) Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports;
6) Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls;
7) Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ.
8) Review and approve payment vouchers and journal entries;
9) Ensure that inter-company cost allocations are in line with management agreements within the Group;
10) Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns;
11) Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives;
12) Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and sales teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis;
13) Prepare financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected financial position. Ensure integrity of all financial information within Group;
14) Prepare work papers and supporting schedules for the Group’s annual financial review;
15) Work with bank on a permanent basis to optimize the payments timelines;
16) Issue timely and complete financial statements under VAS. Provide reporting to authorities on:
b. Social insurance.
17) Provide compilation and delivery to SBV all the related report forms;
18) Assure compliance with state, province and municipal policies, regulations and laws. Research and analyze accounting matters. Evaluate current accounting practices and policies and drive continuous improvement;
19) Develop, implement and upgrade financial systems and controls. Provide task assignment for IT companies’ to set-up the proper GL system integrated with companies’ front-end and back-office systems and banking software;
20) Provide cost effective cooperation with accounting advisers and auditors.
If you would like to apply, click here
Add a Comment