CITY AND GUILDS - EXTERNAL VERIFIERS (EV) ROLE
Do you have wealth of experience in the industry?
Share your knowledge while travelling and earning some money.
1. At least one-year industry experience and one-year teaching experience.
2. Candidate will be required to be available to perform task for at least 5 days in a year.
2. Hair & Beauty
1. Conduct and document quality assurance, centre and qualification approval and advisory activities with centres, in line with City & Guilds and regulatory arrangements.
2. Provide advice and support to centres.
3. Support the training and development of new and existing centres in line with City & Guilds policies and procedures.
4. Participate in best practice and standardisation activities to ensure support for continued improvement and consistent performance.
5. Maintain a thorough knowledge of City & Guilds products, services and IT systems to enable excellent customer service.
6. Professional fees: £75 per day
7. Expenses: Travel, accommodation and meals expenses are fully reimbursed based on receipts
If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Add a Comment