ARTELIA, one of Europe’s leading independent engineering firms
Based in France, Artelia is an independent engineering, project management and consulting group that operates in the following nine markets: building construction, water, energy, environment, industry, maritime, multi-site projects, transportation and urban development. (www.arteliagroup.com)
Artelia has been active in Myanmar for over a decade and has managed several Projects and Engineering Studies over the country on different sectors: Environmental & Social Impact Assessment, Project Management, Construction management, etc. with both local and international clients.
The Employee shall be employed as Executive Assistant, reporting to the Country Manager and based in Myanmar.
The Employee’s main duties shall be:
- Devising and implementing office systems, such as data management and filing
- Preparing and drafting letters, agreements, proposals, reports, presentations, etc.
- Organizing meetings and appointments; attending meetings and taking minutes
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory
- Arranging travel, visa and accommodation
- Being responsible for smooth office administration
- Coordinating between legal department and consultant on corporate secretarial matters such as company registration, AGM, address change filing, etc.
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, proofreading, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Translating and interpreting as required
- Developing job descriptions, posting job ads, shortlisting applications and scheduling interviews; coordinating employee onboarding and offboarding
- Maintaining employee files; managing the employment contract process
- Handling the payroll, social security contributions and personal income tax matters
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budgets; arranging bill payment and processing expense claims
- Preparing and issuing invoices, tracking and updating accounts receivable and accounts payable in the database
- Handling bank transfers and international remittances
- Coordinating with financial consultant and tax officers on tax matters such as CT and CIT
- Intercommunicating with subsidiaries and headquarter – HR, Finance, IT, Legal, Marketing, Business Development, QHSE, etc.
- Liaising with government officers, clients, suppliers, consultants, other staff, etc.
- Performing other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2 years of experience in relevant field
- Experience or good knowledge in Payroll (Desirable)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and e-mails
- Proficiency in both Myanmar and English language
- Proactive and be able to take the initiative to improve office processes and systems
- Capable of working individually or as part of a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Tenacity, resistance to stress
Microsoft Office, English, Proactive, Communication, Organization
Ready to take this opportunity?
Please submit your CV by email to: email@example.com
The recruitment is open until filled and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.