The MyJustice Programme aims to improve access to justice and legal aid for the poor and vulnerable, develop legal capacity of justice sector professionals and strengthen selected rule of law institutions to better fulfil their mandates.
Finance Coordinator , ONE POST AVAILABLE
Location : Yangon, Myanmar
Salary : Pay band G
Contract : 4 years fixed-term contract
Closing Date : 27 September 2015 (23:59 UK Time)
The Finance Coordinator will ensure finance-related activities within the programme are established and delivered to the required standards of financial control framework.
We require the successful candidate to have the following experience:
• Project level financial accounting for donor agency such as European Union and/or other agency.
• operating successfully in large development projects
• Administration of partners and sub-contractors in delivering programme objectives and activities.
• Contract and procurement administration
• Support to audit Management
In your application, please include evidence of the relevant experience which you possess, matched against the criteria listed in the Role Profile and Person Specification for this post.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Please see the link for more information and online application form - http://bit.ly/MYA-493-EXT
Add a Comment