· Manage daily operations of finance and accounting, including cash management, cash planning.
· Preparation of full sets of accounts including book keeping in accordance with local Accounting standards and management accounts in accordance with Group Accounting Manual.
· Overall responsible for customer credit management and collections of AR and timely settlement of AP.
· Ensure timely and complete month end and year end preparation of financial data.
· Ensure timely and smooth annual audit and tax filing.
· Oversee financial internal control and support organization in establishing a good internal control environment including the set-up, review and improvement of finance and accounting process and policies.
· Coordinate with Corporate Secretary or local lawyer on local statutory reporting requirements.
Education & Experience
• Minimum 5 years working experience as Accountant
• Experience in HR is a plus
• Proficiency in local accounting standards and has experience with IFRS
• Good knowledge in Tax regulation
• Good knowledge in Labor law
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Pro-active and good organizational skills
• Computer literate, especially Proficiency in MS office excel
• Hard-working and detail-oriented with high accuracy in work
• Able to work independently and under time pressure to meet reporting deadline
• High degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information
To download pdf file : JD_Finance%20%20HR%20Executive_BMYN_15.03.pdf
How to apply
Please state applied position in email subject line and send CV and cover letter to Human Resources Department through email@example.com (OR)
Bühler Myanmar Limited, Lot D16, Zone A, Thilawa Special Economic, Thanlyin Township, Yangon,Myanmar.
Phone + 95 9 977947551
Add a Comment