UNFPA – because everyone counts.
The United Nations Population Fund: Delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
Position & Grade: Programme Assistant (G-5)
No. of Position: 2 Posts
Duty Stations: Multiple Locations (Sittwe and Myitkyina)
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Application Deadline: 30 August 2017 (5:00 pm Yangon Time)
Duration of Appointment: One year (renewable)
Applications are invited from interested Myanmar Nationals for the posts of Programme Assistant.
Interested candidates can apply the above positions by clicking the Apply Now Icon through the following link:
Qualifications and Experience
Completion of secondary level education required. First level university degree desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
• 5 years previous relevant experience in programme/project management;
• Previous experience in the UN is an asset;
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
• Computer literacy - Word, Excel, Power-point, etc.;
• Good writing and communication skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
• Working experience in respective sub-office is an asset;
• Knowledge on the local context is desirable.
Fluency in oral and written English and Myanmar is essential with ability to write clearly and concisely and to compose correspondence and documents in both languages. Knowledge of local languages in Rakhine and Kachin states is an asset.
Add a Comment