Vacancy Notice No/ Job ID. 11462
UNFPA – because everyone counts.
The United Nations Population Fund: Delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
Position & Grade: Programme Assistant (G-5)
No. of Position: 1 Post
Duty Stations: Yangon, Myanmar Country Office
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Application Deadline: 30 August 2017 (5:00 pm Yangon Time)
Duration of Appointment: One year (renewable)
Applications are invited from interested Myanmar Nationals for the posts of Programme Assistant.
Interested candidates can apply the above positions by clicking the Apply Now Icon through the following link:
Qualifications and Experience
Completion of secondary level school. First level university degree desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
• 5 years previous relevant experience in programme/project management
• Previous experience in the UN is an asset;
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
• Computer literacy - Word, Excel, Power-point, etc.;
• Good writing and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Fluency in English is required.
Add a Comment