- Material Planning & Budgeting
- (Selecting the appropriate relationships and contract approaches for each type of purchased goods or outsourced service)
- Vendor Development & Vendor Evaluation
- Selecting the Contract Approach (Managing project risks/ Identify required work or materials a commodity/ Selection ways of relationship with supplier, vendor, or partnership/ Identify scope of work)
- Request for Quote/ Proposal (Focusing on price &Ensure proper reporting of the procurement activities towards project organization and tracking of all decisional item)
- Managing the Contract ( Identify the issue of the Purchase Order, assuring the scheduled deadlines are respected )
- Awarding the Contracts (plan the use of pre-agreements, project agreements and Master Agreements, Prepared and process purchase order and documents in accordance with company policies, procedures and specifications)
- Expediting & Logistics (Handle logistics functions and follow up with suppliers & customer on order and delivery schedule.)
- Prepare reports on the status of purchase for projects assigned.
- Cost down.
- Improve dealing with suppliers & end users.
- Experienced in working with foreign procurement
- Must have similar work experience position
- Ability to write policies and procedures
- Strong negotiation skill
- Well-developed oral and written communication skill
- Project and time management ability
- Knowledge of procurement procedures and systems
- Good understanding of contracts
- Ability to proof read documents and quality
- Able to handle International Tender & Development Agencies (WB, ADB) Tender
Please send your updated resume via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to contact this no. 09-254 214 864.