Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager Male/Female (2) Post
· Age under 40, Male or Female.
· Any University Degree. Degree or diploma in marketing, communication or MBA is preferred.
· Over 5 years of experiences in managerial level. (airline business experience preferred)
.Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
· Excellent written and oral skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
.Excellent customer service skills and demonstrable experience
.Creative, Innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
.Ability to work independently and as part of team
· Good communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skill is a must.
· Able to travel and work in extended hours as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and performance of all Marketing activities in assigned market
- Coordinating activities of brand management and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values
- Involves managing and implementing marketing strategies, operation, programs and activities to achieve Company’s revenue and profit objectives
- Generate ideas by providing analyses, research, market assessments, and strategic input
- Develop, manage and implementation of local programs in line with Marketing strategy
- Enhance team spirit and information flow within sales department and interdepartmental
- Prepare recommendations, containing rationale and basic business plan support, to bring ideas and opportunities to appropriate points of decision
-Responsible for managing the business operations of assigned channels, including sales strategy execution, evaluate and manage commercial activities of team members to achieve the overall sales goals
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit applications with
Only short listed candidates will be informed.
Kindly indicate on the back of the envelope: sender's name, address and contact telephone number, and at the bottom left hand corner on the front of the envelope, mark you’re applying position.
All application must be received not later than 04 June 2015 at 5:00 PM at GMA office address below;-
3th Floor, Saya San Plaza, Corner of New University Avenue and Saya San Road, Bahan Township, Yangon. Phone: + 95 1 401484, 09-8604035, 37~38 (Ext: 128) and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add a Comment