DB Schenker is one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics services. We provide support to trade and industry in the global exchange of goods - in land operations, in worldwide air and Ocean freight, and in all the associated logistics services. Schenker is a part of the Transportation and Logistics Division of Deutsche Bahn AG.
Head of Sales
Reporting directly to the Country's General Manager, you will be responsible for for overseeing all sales activities of the company and managing the sales team, developing strategies to achieve the sales target and objectives.
- Responsible for building and expanding new and potential businesses.
- Sales management with respective KPI targets as well as business/network enhancement.
- Leading the sales team to execute strategic sales plan to meet the overall target.
- Providing key customers’ visits, opportunities and any other customer, prospect information.
- Identifying key areas for improvement, spotting marketing opportunities for new customers.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales team.
- Comprehensive regional market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers, overall economic environment)
- Self-motivated, data-driven and proactive approach to managing a sales territory.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in global freight forwarding and logistics Industries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Should you are interested in, please send your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for an interview. Thank you.