DB Schenker is one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics services. We provide support to trade and industry in the global exchange of goods - in land operations, in worldwide air and Ocean freight, and in all the associated logistics services. Schenker is a part of the Transportation and Logistics Division of Deutsche Bahn AG.
Head of Finance
Reporting directly to the Country's General Manager, you will be responsible for routine finance and accounting, including planning functions to ensure compliance with Company's policies, internal control, procedure and applicable laws and regulations.
- Establish and managing overall accounting functions. Develop accounting and management policies & procedures.
- Overseeing and monitoring the accuracy of accounting entries in ensuring with Accounting standards. Coordinate with head office (Thailand), timely preparation and closing of reports i.e. monthly financial statement report, DSO, DPO, monthly management report.
- Forecast and prepare income statement based on actual information and present to management team in order for business direction and decision.
- Cash flow management and liaise with treasury team in Thailand.
- Improve the internal control, the company system or process to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency including Tax planning management. Coordinate with head office (Thailand) and provide recommendation to management team on tax issue.
- Support and negotiate with Revenue department officer on tax returned issue.
- Ensure all statutory compliance are adhered on Registrations, payment and Filing of Tax Returns and liabilities.
- Attending Statutory Audits and Tax assessments as per the schedule.
- Support & coordinate with external auditor in order for annual audit process and review audited report.
- Administration/Procurement function
- Preparing budget and forecast
- Management of Company secretarial aspects as required
- Other tasks assigned by the Management.
- Relevant degree in Accounting and Finance
- Working experience in MNC environment (preferably in logistics industry)
- Highly analytical mind
- International Financial Reporting Standard
- Think fast and forward
- People Management Skills
- Proficient in SAP and Excel
- Proficient in English
Should you are interested in, please send your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for an interview. Thank you.