A Stock Control Manager cum Inventory Manager (FMCG) is required on a permanent basis for an award winning, and growing food and non-food located in Yangon. The position will require somebody who has previous Stock Control management experience, ideally within the food industry.
- Plan effectively to ensure a constant supply of raw materials, finished manufactured goods and factored in goods.
- Manage a materials delivery plan to meet the requirements of the sales and production plan for the business.
- Publish management accounts to show achievement against the set plan for manufacturing variance, sales variance, and all suppliers compliance.
- Set up, manage and own the stock control system.
- Ensure health and safety is a priority at all times.
- Control all the stocks, raw materials, finished goods and factored in goods.
- Previous experience as a stock control manager cum inventory is essential.
- Experience using ERP or MRP is essential.
- A background in the food industry will be highly beneficial.
- Experience working with FMCG is essential.
Please send your resume and expected salary via email@example.com. If you need any query, please contact this no. 0997 554 9897.