Paid Internship Program
(3 months - 6 months)
‘‘Excellent learning environment with great opportunities’’
Based in France, Artelia is an international, multi-disciplinary consultancy, engineering and project management group specializing in the sectors of building construction, infrastructure, water, environment and industry.
Artelia Myanmar is a team of local and foreign engineering experts and we have delivered our outstanding services to many local projects since 2004. Now our company is rapidly growing and we are happy to welcome motivated local youth talents to our energetic team.
The Employee shall be employed as Intern Executive Assistant, reporting to the Country Manager and the Executive Assistant and based in Myanmar.
The Employee’s main duties shall be:
- Helping in maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Take notes or dictation at meetings or provide assistance during presentations;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Helping with the organisation of diaries and appointments;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Attending meetings and helping the manager preparing for meetings;
- Liaising with other staff;
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Helping the executive assistant for accounts and budgets;
- Helping in the recruitment process
Position Requirements :
-Studying for a bachelor degree.
-Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and e-mails.
-Proficiency in both Myanmar and English language.
-Proactive and be able to take the initiative to improve office processes and systems.
-Capable of working individually or as part of a team.
-Good organizational skills.
Microsoft Office, English, Proactive, Communication, Organization
Why should you apply?
Ready to take this opportunity?
Please submit your CV by email to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No. of Position - (1)
Closing Date - 13th Jan 2018
Location - Sanchaung
Add a Comment