IT Administrator (Short Term) – Myanmar
Service Contract Period: March 2020 to September 2020
Estimated Working Days: 30 to 40 Days
The Denmark-Myanmar Programme on Rule of Law and Human Rights (2016- 2020) supports the Union Attorney General’s Office, the Office of the Supreme Court of the Union, lawyers, CSOs as well as the law departments of Dagon and East Yangon Universities in strengthening capacities on core aspects of rule of law and human rights and supporting reform in relevant areas. The programme which has a total grant of DKK 70 million (approximately USD 10 million) is based on participatory approaches supporting partners to identify their own needs and priorities and taking lead in implementation of activities.
The governance of the programme is based on joint decision-making with partners through co-chaired Steering Committees. The programme is part of the Denmark- Myanmar Country Programme (2016-2020) endorsed by a bilateral government-to- government agreement between Myanmar and Denmark as well as MoUs with all key stakeholders. A Joint Venture comprised of the International Commission of Jurists and the Danish Institute for Human Rights (DIHR) has been contracted to provide technical assistance to the programme through a team of experts supporting implementation.
The Joint Venture is seeking an IT Administrator (Short Term) to support the implementation of the programme’s outputs with particular focus on facilitating and providing technical assistance to ICT equipment purchasing. The position will be contracted by the International Commission of Jurists, and the successful candidate will work closely with Associate Procurement & Logistics Officer.
The IT Administrator (Short Term) will mainly support the ICJ’s JV procurement and will also from time to time be required to support JV’s partners East Yangon University, Dagon University, Mandalay University, UAGO and OSCU in Nay Pyi Taw.
• Advise on ICT Equipment Purchasing for specifications and technical support on-site visit to East Yangon University, Dagon University, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw.
• Installing hardware and software systems at the East Yangon University, Dagon University, Mandalay University, UAGO and OSCU at the Nay Pyi Taw.
• Maintaining and repairing equipment at the East Yangon University, Dagon University, Mandalay University, UAGO and OSCU at the Nay Pyi Taw.
• Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues at the East Yangon University, Dagon University, Mandalay University, UAGO and OSCU at the Nay Pyi Taw.
• Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email to East Yangon University, Dagon University, Mandalay University, UAGO and OSCU at the Nay Pyi Taw.
• Develops and maintains procedures for equipment installation and configuration support.
• Perform other IT related activities as directed by Associate Procurement & Logistics Officer.
Page 2 of 2
The candidate will have:
• Computer Science/ Computer Engineer/ Information Technology or related disciplines. • Minimum 3-5 years of experience in area of specialization in an IT environment. • Requires a strong knowledge of supported hardware configuration, network, security systems and virus protection.
The deadline for applications is on 26 February 2020. Applications must be addressed with your resume and cover letter with expected technical service fees per day.
• Ref: IT Administrator (Short Term)
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
cc to Yan Aung Moe, Associate Procurement & Logistics Officer, email: email@example.com
Add a Comment