- Assume overall responsibility for all matters of planning and control required to ensure the successful completion of company
- Advise Head of Business Units on all project planning and control matters
- Attend project progress and other interface meetings as required
- Preparation of all weekly/ monthly reports both for business units and Corporate Head Office
- Preparation of specific planning and control procedures
- Ensure the implementation of corporate procedures and specific business units procedures for planning and control within the organization
Essential Requirement Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience of working with Engineering, Project management, Trading and investment business type
- Experience of working in planning and control jobs
- Good personality combined with excellent communication and reporting skills
- Must have strong technical skill
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV and a cover letter, including your salary expectations, to Email- firstname.lastname@example.org. All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.