Nabati Group is an Indonesia leading Multinational company which focuses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) in Myanmar. We are looking for an experienced Accountant or Finance Officer, Operation Supervisor and Sales Admin.
Accountant or Finance Officer (5 – 7 Lakhs)
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Support finance Manager
- Collection cash and recorded daily sale
- Proven senior accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to speak English
Operation Supervisor (4 – 6 Lakhs)
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management.
- Oversee and monitor availability of stock.
- Ensure to process orders and on-time delivery by network of courier companies and warehouses.
- Plan and arrange logistics required shipments.
- Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
- Manage logistic & aware house staff and sale admin team
- Maintain proper inventory levels for all product lines
- Place replenishment/ on demand purchase orders with established suppliers.
- Monitor all purchase orders to ensure the quickest delivery possible.
- 1. Experienced in transportation, sale or operation
- 2. Prefer from FMCG sector
- 3. Knowledge of sale & distribution
- 4. Strong knowledge of logistic
Sale Admin (2.5 – 3 Lakhs)
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets.
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent excel skill
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.
Please send your application though firstname.lastname@example.org. All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.