World Food Programme Myanmar – Vacancy Announcement (Re-advertise)
(Job Requisition # 102603)
Contract type: Fixed Term GS- 6
Post Title: Programme Associate (Gender, Protection and Complaint Feedback Mechanism)
Number of Post: One
Duty Station: Sittwe
Report To Programme Policy Officer
Duration of Service 12 months (Extendable)
Opening Date for Application 31 December 2018
Closing Date for Application 14 January 2019
(The applicants who have already applied need not re-apply)
For External Candidates
Please note applications must be made through WFP Career Opportunities webpage through the link provided below:-
How to apply?
Step (1) Create candidate profile as per following steps.
1. Click “View Job Opportunities” and then “Assess recruitment system” to create or edit your CV. This will take an applicant to WFP Career Opportunities webpage;
2. Sign-In to your account if you have already created an account;
3. If you are not a registered user yet, create an account;
4. Fill all the required login credentials;
5. Read and accept the data privacy statement;
6. Click “Create Account”
Activation Email will be sent to your account under the name of World Food Programme Careers.
Activate the account as mentioned in the email.
Sign in again and update the candidate profile. All the mandatory fields “*” are required to fill.
Step (2) Search the job you wish to apply.
1. Opening VAs can be searched by browsing any search options as mentioned in the webpage. (OR) All the opening jobs can be viewed by clicking “View Jobs”.
2. Select the desired job and click “Apply”
Good Luck and Best Wishes!
Add a Comment