The British Council is hiring a Programme Officer (Education) to work in the British Council Burma Education Team.
Salary: Payband H (min USD 864 per month)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 1 June 2015 (23:59 UK Time)
As the Programme Officer (Education), you will support and assist the Education Team in the delivery of events and activities designed by Senior Managers of the Team.
You will support the Education Team in working towards three main outcomes:
- Successful delivery of education events and activities in accordance with the team plan and timeline
- Strengthening the British Council’s reputation and credibility as an organisation with knowledge and expertise in education to key stakeholders in Burma, and to key stakeholders in the UK and within the regional/international education community
- Building partnerships to design and deliver meaningful and wide-ranging education programmes and activities in Burma
The main focus on the responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Communications and Event Management
- Financial and Resource Management
- As the ideal candidate, you will possess International Educational exchange experience of administrative support in running programmes and projects.
Find out more and apply this job online at - http://bit.ly/PO-INT-MYA284