Duties and Responsibilities:
• Welcome visitors in a professional and friendly manner, and respond to general inquiries, register and connect visitors to appropriate office and officer;
• Make appointments and keep itineraries for the office;
• Respond to all phone calls in a professional manner;
• Note down and convey messages as appropriate;
• Make phone calls and inquiries in accordance with requests and instructions given.
• Receive, register and distribute incoming faxes;
• Register and send faxes as requested.
In- and outgoing mail
• Receive, register and distribute incoming mail;
• Register and send outgoing mail/courier mail as requested;
• Arrange ticketing, payment for Newspapers, Journals, YCDC bills and charges.
• Prepare, maintain and update contact lists for staff;
• Monitor daily attendance lists of personnel in the Yangon office;
• Assist in any administrative matters: filing, typing, scanning, updating of phone lists, and keeping adequate stationery supplies for office consumption.
• Carry out preparation for meetings when requested;
• Other lighter secretarial work as requested by supervisor.
Upon request, perform other reasonable duties as required.
• Must have University Degree
• Relevant experience in Receptionist or Front desk duties.
• Fluency in the English language, both written and verbal is a must.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
• Ability to multi-task; self-motivating and monitoring team work PERSONAL
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
• Flexible, creative and co-operative Practical sense and willingness and ability to contribute to program
• Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
• Good Interpersonal Skills. Pleasant personality.
If you would like to apply, click here
Add a Comment