Roles & Responsibilities
1. Develop quarterly tactical sales program for Distributor Channel, to achieve mainly device sales target. Always “on the toe” mindset to identify growth opportunities by working closely with the regional sales force to introduce the “quick-win” program.
2. Work in coordination with Marketing and other relevant supporting units to ensure effective justification, identification of suitable channel/partners for effective execution of campaigns and marketing programs.
3. Introduce in-store marketing promotion on an ad-hoc basis, depending on Marketing programs/promotions roadmap, this could be nationwide, regional or even down to township level.
4. Champion the ownership for Distributor Channel loyalty program by working closely with Marketing to review/improve the existing scheme.
5. Organize bi-annual Dealers Conference to share out the latest business roadmap, new product launch and new tactical program.
• Develop quarterly tactical sales program, for the entire distributor channel, to achieve device target.
• Track device sales performance across all outlets and provide monthly sales forecast.
• Organize Partners business review monthly performance and to share our latest business roadmap, new product launch and new tactical program.
If you would like to apply, click here
Add a Comment