DB Schenker is one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics services. We provide support to trade and industry in the global exchange of goods - in land operations, in worldwide air and Ocean freight, and in all the associated logistics services. Schenker is a part of the Transportation and Logistics Division of Deutsche Bahn AG.
Fields Sales Executive
You will be responsible for current company free-hand business accounts and developing further businesses to achieve the desired targets / requirements and other assignment from Head of Sales.
- Generate new Business from own Prospects.
- Assure the newly won clients business integration into Operations.
- Provide information to Head of Sales for Sales Action Planning and forecasting activities.
- Provide all customers’ visits, opportunities and any other customer, prospect information.
- Actively pursue growth opportunities, by developing new clients and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
- Deliver agreed target and share objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis; achieve monthly KPI’s.
- Drive new business growth across all facets of the business in line with the sales targets/budgets set by the Head of Sales.
- Continuously promote sales activities personally, by developing and concentrating on new key accounts and developing business with existing accounts.
- Ensures accurate compilation and reporting of operational and financial information about the customers.
- Constant communication with new customers, customer support and the Operations departments about relevant company policies, departmental expectations and customer expectations.
- Degree Holder
- Fluent in English in both speaking and writing with computer literature.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Forwarding Industries.
- Understanding of the customer’s specific requirements and customers market environment.
- Complete understanding of Schenker strategy and products.
- Comprehensive regional market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers, overall economic environment)
- Number of potential accounts in Development.
Should you are interested in, please send your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for an interview. Thank you.