Engineering Group is currently hiring outstanding PA to CEO (Male Only).
The Executive Assistant to the CEO will provide support to the CEO of Engineering Group. The Executive Assistant facilitates the flawless execution of business priorities by representing the CEO with integrity, professionalism, responsiveness and high quality support. The ability to problem-solve, think ahead, anticipate needs and taking initiative is critical.
CALENDAR AND E-MAIL
- Keeps CEO organized by prioritizing tasks, conduct daily briefings, and managing to deadlines and for the CEO.
- Manage and coordinates the CEO’s schedule and personal calendar; identify potential conflicts and make recommendations for resolution
- Develop a clear understanding of the business meetings (cadence, purpose, attendees)
- Prioritize incoming information and appointments
- Take initiative to respond to requests and support the CEO with required and useful information
- Develops creative ways to gather the information (e.g., learns how others prefer to respond to in email, in person)
- Demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness as changes occur in schedules, plans, documents, or other situations throughout the business day
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of process, the team and space on the floor.
- Organizes and expedites the flow of work through the CEO office. Initiates follow-up action.
- Composes correspondences for CEO's signature requiring judgment and originality. Answers or routes correspondences not requiring CEO's attention. Types memos and business letters from draft or general instructions.
- Communicate with team members both internally and externally as appropriate, including communication with government offices
- Schedules and manages travel itinerary (schedule, transportation and accommodations) for the CEO and others, as needed
MEETING COORDINATION & INFORMATION GATHERING
- Schedules and coordinates all details of setting up meetings and conferences owned by the CEO (room reservation, table arrangement/set-up, technology support, catering, equipment, materials, etc.)
- Ensure agenda and meeting information are distributed prior to the meetings owned by the CEO
- Close partnership with the operations team and other EAs in managing ongoing development meetings. Understanding of the development calendar from a high level.
- Perform Administrative duties (processing, copying, mailing, faxing, filing, report distribution, etc.) as directed by the CEO.
- From general instructions, works independently on a variety of special projects on the CEO's behalf.
- Approves and signs requisitions, vouchers, forms and other documents for the CEO; completes and verifies expense reports
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Executive Assistant providing support to a CEO in a dynamic, publicly traded corporate environment required
- Bachelor’s Degree with project management knowledge
- Advanced PC skills (proficient using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Advanced calendar management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to anticipate Executive's needs and to be resourceful in accomplishing tasks and new challenges and requirements
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Flexible with work hours – there will be times when you will be required to work additional hours to complete tasks that are deadline-sensitive.
- Must be travel frequently
Please send your resume and expected salary via firstname.lastname@example.org.