(Salary in US$)
(Closing date: August 7, 2016)
Chiyoda & Public Works Co., Ltd. (CPW), an engineering company in Yangon, and the Joint-Venture Company between Chiyoda Corporation, Japan and Public Works under Ministry of Construction, Myanmar, currently we are seeking highly competent dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as:.
1) Receptionist (2) Post (Female)
- Graduate with pleasant personality, Over 2 Years relevant experience in the similar role.
- Responsible for handling front office reception, including greeting guests, handling company inquiry and solid understanding of the Business Center, which help to present a confident and capable first impression to visitors.
- Office secretarial support to executive staff and organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Excellent English Language both spoken and written and Level (3) Japanese Language both spoken and written will be advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, initiative, integrity, flexibility, adaptability and must be a team player.
- Age preferred between 22 years to 28 years.
- Experience in related field, 4 skills of English is a must.
- Basic computer skill of Microsoft Excel, Word, Acrobat is required as minimum. Knowledge and experience in Office Rental Business is preferred.
- The successful applicant should be honest, healthy and responsible. Only those candidates whose qualifications and experience may satisfy the above requirements will be considered and contacted for an interview.
Those who meet the above profile may send: (1) Self-introductory Letter (2) Updated CV (3) Degree Certificate (4) NRC, Family Registration Form (Form 10), Labour Registration Card and Police Record Clearance Certificate to
Addressed to: CPW, #201-206, Prime Hill Business Square, No.(60), Shwe Dagon pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Tel: (95-1) 382710, 382720 (or) E-mail to email@example.com Reference website : www.chiyoda_corp.com