(Salary in US$)
(Closing date: June 10, 2016)
Chiyoda & Public Works Co., Ltd. (CPW), an engineering company in Yangon, and the Joint-Venture Company between Chiyoda Corporation, Japan and Public Works under Ministry of Construction, Myanmar, currently we are seeking highly competent dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as:.
1) Site Administration Staff (1) Post (Male)
Location: Nay Pyi Taw
Duties & Responsibilities
- Always standby to be dutifully done all the assignments which assigned by superiors.
- Administration and logistic tasks related to company.
- Staff Attendances/Leaves and payroll preparation.
- Responsible for providing daily operational and administrative support for Site and Admin Department.
- Procurement of office supplies/pantry supplies, managing the uniform inventory and replenishment system.
- Contractors Management – cleaning, hygiene, security, Transport, and telecommunication system etc.
- Renewal of company insurance and medical claim.
- Other ad-hoc administrative support.
Qualification & Requirement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, initiative, integrity, flexibility, adaptability and must be a team player.
- Age preferred between 25 years to 35 years.
- Degree in any discipline. Over 3 year experience in relative field.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to work with & through others.
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationship with B2B clients.
- Positive and willing to learn, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in computer skills ( familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel are required)
- Experience in related field, 4 skills of English is a must.
- Basic computer skill of Microsoft Excel, Word, Acrobat is required as minimum. Knowledge and experience in Administration Field is preferred.
- The Employee contract will be on Project base.
- The successful applicant should be honest, healthy and responsible. Only those candidates whose qualifications and experience may satisfy the above requirements will be considered and contacted for an interview.
Those who meet the above profile may send: (1) Self-introductory Letter (2) Updated CV (3) Degree Certificate (4) NRC, Family Registration Form (Form 10), Labour Registration Card and Police Record Clearance Certificate to
Addressed to: CPW, #201-206, Prime Hill Business Square, No.(60), Shwe Dagon pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Tel: (95-1) 382710, 382720 (or) E-mail to email@example.com Reference website : www.chiyoda_corp.com