(Salary in US$)
(Closing date: 30 September, 2016)
Chiyoda & Public Works Co., Ltd. (CPW), an engineering company in Yangon, and the Joint-Venture Company between Chiyoda Corporation, Japan and Public Works under Ministry of Construction, Myanmar, and currently we are seeking highly competent dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as:
Site Safety Engineer/ Officer Male (1) Post
Location: Nay Pyi Taw
Type : Project based
Key Responsibilities at Site
• Establish the HSE and security management plan based on company and project requirements.
• Plan for and perform the site HSE and security management programs.
• Plan for and implement the site HSE and security training programs.
• Check and improve the hazardous construction work conditions.
• Manage occupational health, workers' health examination.
• Establish an emergency action plan in preparation of an accident occurrence in order to save the situation and restore the area after the situation is over.
• Investigate the cause of accident, establish preventive countermeasure and report the result to home office and local governmental authorities concerned.
• Establish the emergency response plan for major accidents and provide the training and the result report.
• Record and keep the statistics of accident reports.
• Provide the preventive plans for hazardous material handling.
• Support discipline supervisors for performing their job safely.
• Responsible for ensuring that Project HSE Management policy, plans and procedures are implemented effectively.
• Establish Permit to Work System and manage and train relevant personnel.
• Organize HSE committee based on project requirements.
• Report the performance status of Project HSE and relevant issues to the Corporate QHSE Team and Project Manager.
• Male, 6 years' experience in HSE in Construction or related field, 4 skills of English is a must.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Civil Engineer more preferable). In hand of Certified in Safety Supervisor course is a must.
• Proficiency in MS-office application.
• High sense of responsibility, reporting and ability to keep up with deadlines.
• Should have pleasing personality, and should be compatible in a team-work environment.
• Good knowledge of Hazard identification and qualitative risk analysis and analytical skills.
• Age preferred between 30 years to 35 years.
Those who meet the above profile may send: (1) Self-introductory Letter (2) Updated CV (3) Degree Certificate (4) NRC, Family Registration Form (Form 10), Labour Registration Card and Police Record Clearance Certificate to
Addressed to: CPW, #201-206, Prime Hill Business Square, No.(60), Shwe Dagon Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Tel: (95-1) 382710, 382720 (or) E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference website : www.chiyoda-corp.com
Add a Comment