Salary - Competitive Salary and additional Benefits
- Able to hit warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budget, allocating expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements
- Review warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout, implementing changes for alignment across different functions.
- Managing and reviewing WH operational policies, standard and procedures including implementation, in accordance to warehouse business and customers’ needs
- Controlling & Implementation Stock management
- Understanding the outlet, support group and product needs
- Cooperation with supply chain team for the issuing and transfer.
- To analysis all damage and expiry rates
- Strong People management
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely;
- Any University graduate, prefer Diploma (or) degree in Warehouse Management.
- Must be at least 5 years-experienced in Warehousing & Logistics in FMCG Field.Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Myanmar, rational thinking and reasoning.
- Excellent presentation, influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
- Highly organized, able to work extended hours and travel extensively when necessary.
Please send your application via firstname.lastname@example.org.