DB Schenker is one of the world's leading providers of integrated logistics services. We provide support to trade and industry in the global exchange of goods in land operations, in worldwide air and ocean freight, and in all the associated logistics services. Schenker is a part of the Transportation and Logistics Division of Deutsche Bahn AG.
Report directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for day to day warehouse operations in line with customer's service level expectations.
- To direct manage and control the daily operational activities and operation administrators.
- To manage warehouse operation team to make sure customer’s products are properly handled, stored and handling with damage free.
- To maintain accuracy of data entry for all Warehouse Management and Information systems for all stock transactions i.e. receiving, put-away, picking, dispatch, cycle count, stock checks, stock takes and stock reconciliation.
- To ensure all procedures/Work instructions are properly documented, understood, and apply by all employees.
- To monitor the KPIs and identify corrective and preventive actions to improve the warehouse operation in line with customers expectations and other requirements
- To coach and supervise staff in accordance with company policies and operational procedures.
- To coordinate and respond to management and customer in any operation issues on a timely basis.
- To maintain and follow rules, regulations of company, health safety security and environmental rules.
- To ensure warehouse operation team is trained and fully respect QHHE guidelines
- To maintain good housekeeping practices in all warehouse controlled areas.
- To perform other assigned jobs by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, engineering, or logistics management.
- 3-5 years working experience in supervisor level.
- Experience in warehousing, inventory management
- Competency in English and computer
- Results Oriented and Problem Solving skills
- Effective Communication and Negotiation skills
- Strong leadership, ability to motivate and lead the workforce
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
Should you are interested in, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidate will be interview.