Location: 8 Mile Junction
Type of Employment: Full time
Job category: Front-Line staff
Report to: Clinic Manager
Company industry: Private Healthcare sector, Samitivej International Co.,Ltd.
No. of Employees: 50-60
Degree : High school diploma or graduation equivalency degree
Minimum years of experience : 1 year experience in previous office administration or receptionist experience
Computer Skills : Basic, Advanced skills are preferred
Telephone etiquette, customer service, basic word and excel programs, time management, multi-tasking, organization, scheduling
Good Command of English, 3rd Language will be added advantage
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phones.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers the new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
- Responds to patients', prospective patients, and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner
- Keeps office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
- Protects patient confidentiality by making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving plain site and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
- Corrects and checks the evaluation forms monthly
- Reports staffs’ attendance record to HR Manager monthly
- Myanmar Nationality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Good listener, good manner and maintain confidentiality
- Self-motivate and lifelong learning
- Emotionally stable, flexible and empathetic attitude
- Able and willingness to work in a multicultural context
- Able to commit at least 2 years in contract
How to Apply
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with good opportunities and benefits, please send your CV with a recent passport size photo and a cover letter in English and copies of qualification certificates to the following address by 17th March 2017.
Applications online should be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: 0973133565